Blocks play an important role in children’s lives. Children can not only enhance their capability of structural understanding but also improve gross motor skills and fine motor skills while playing. However, how do you choose an interesting and educational blocks? Today, we would like to share Softwood Blocks with you.
- These lightweight, soft and durable building blocks are made of EVA material.
- Unique wood grain patterns mimic real wood.
- There will be no noise when falling.
- Safe and soft design, fun without the concerns of injury.
- Building blocks with different shapes provide small stacking or large construction fun.
Children aged 0-2 learn about the world through their senses. Softwood Blocks include a variety of shapes, such as circle, square and triangle. Children can feel the angles and the smooth surfaces to stimulate their "visual & touch" development from playing. Besides, children like to take and throw blocks, which improves their gross motor skills and fine motor skills.
Babies around 6 months like to put everything in their mouths. Softwood Blocks meet the standard of Food Sanitation Act in Japan. If your baby “eats” blocks accidentally, don’t worry.